Sunday, September 23, 2012

Manifesto Ultimatum: Day 12

Post your favorite commercial ever and something people seem to compliment you on.
 

Ok this is the best version I could find on YouTube. I like it a lot.

People compliment me on....? This is slightly awkward, but then again, I am the one who made the challenge, so I have no room to talk.

People like my teeth. Me too.

Also, I have a teeth fetish. And yes I just said fetish and it's fine. It's the first thing I notice on someone. I can tell you right now what any of my friends teeth look like. I could probably draw them. Sometimes, I secretly wish I had crooked teeth, ya know? They've got character. Seriously, aske me sometime and I'll just list off my favorite people with favorite teeth. Teeth people.


No comments:

Post a Comment