Thursday, September 20, 2012

Manifest Ultimatum: Day 10



Ways to win your heart, songs you sing in the shower, items you lust after, words/phrases that make you laugh and reasons to hate you. Five of each (at least).


Ways to Win My Heart

1. Dream big, be incredibly down to earth, and have passion for life. (Not too much to ask, right??)

2. Accept all my interests and outlets.

3. Eat food and go to the theatre with me.

4. Rub my back.

5. Sing with me and listen to all types of music.

Songs I Sing in the Shower

1. "When We Die" by Bowling For Soup

2. "Listen" by Beyonce

3. "It Takes Two" from Hairspray

4. "What a Catch, Donnie" by Fall Out Boy

5. "Smoky Mountain Memories" by Dolly Parton/David Archuleta

Items I Lust After

1. Clothing. Specifically shoes.

2. TV shows on DVD

3. James Dean memorabilia (weird, I know)

4. Sheet music

5. Cool editions of all my favorite books. Just books, I guess.

Words/Phrases That Make Me Laugh

1. "hoot and a half"

2. "stop being so FREAKin' hilarious"

3. "complete fiend"

4. "psycho"

5. *censored phrase* Ask me if you really want to know.

Reasons To Hate Me

1. I touched Kelly Clarkson's hand.

2. I'm the kid who forgets it's test day but still aces the test.

3. I eat whatever I want and don't gain a pound.

4. Future Sexiest Man Alive Winner.

5. My body doesn't really sleep. In a good way.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment