Monday, October 1, 2012

Manifesto Ultimatum: Day 30

**Disclaimer: Connor is not actually posting this. Obviously he's on a mission. He wrote me, Eliza, a letter and asked me to post this draft for him. So here we go.**

 



A Letter to Me.

Dear Connor,

I love how you make sense of your world. People, dreams, days, stars-all come together in a perfect way.

I love how you genuinely care about people. Heaven knows that you can be quick to judge, but you always try to find the good in the people that bother you.

I love how there are dreams stuck in your head that won't leave. Dreams that will become reality because you've got the guts, the passion, and the drive to make it all happen. Don't give up on the things you want. Because they might be the things you need too. God knows what is important to you, and it is important to him as well.

I love how much you care for your family.

I love the way you think about your friends. The way you spend time with them.

I love how much you trust your instincts. Period.

Mostly, I love how comfortable you are with yourself. You're not perfect, but that's just the way I like it. I love how you can look in the mirror, smile so big that you make yourself laugh, and then walk out the door to a perfect day because you've already decided that's how it ends.

Stay golden.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

Love, Connor James White

1 comment: